Back to results
26 Feb 1677
CC-BY-NC-ND Image Courtesy of the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
- ER78 Clopton and Shakespeare miscellanea
- ER78/1 Letter of recommendation in the hand of William Herbert, 3rd Earl of Pembroke, to Sir Edward Herbert [of Cherbury], the Ambassador for France, for a lute player
- ER78/1a Partial transcript and captions relating to the letter of recommendation for a lute player (ER78/1)
- ER78/2 Account of payments made [by Sir Edward Walker], to Henry Smyth, for building work at Clopton
- ER78/3 Account of sums due from Sir John Clopton [for the expenses of the funeral of his father-in-law, Sir Edward Walker]
- ER78/4 Letter from Barbara, Lady Clopton to her husband, Sir John Clopton in London
- ER78/4a Summaries of documents recently purchased (ER78/2, ER78/3, ER78/4, and ER78/7)
- ER78/5 Letter from Sir Thomas Lucy and John Mordaunt to Sir John Clopton
- ER78/6 Agreement
- ER78/7 Grant by John Thornborough, Bishop of Worcester
- ER78/8 New acquisition of MSS. Associated with Shakespeare's family'
- ER78/9 Shakespeare's Pew'
- ER78/10 Shakespeare's Birthplace: new documents acquired'
- ER78/11 Shakespeare's social circle: Incidents recorded in new documents'
- ER78/12 Documents relating to Shakespeare: Interesting Acquisitions for Stratford'
- ER78/13 Shakespeare's social circle: Incidents recorded in new documents'
- ER78/14 Shakespeare's Birthplace: new documents acquired'
- ER78/15 New Shakespeare documents: Poet's pew in parish church, a letter from Sir Thomas Lucy'
- ER78/16 New Shakespeare documents: Poet's pew in parish church, a letter from Sir Thomas Lucy'
- ER78/17 "Mails" Mems.'
- ER78/18 Shakespeare's social circle'
- ER78/19 Shakespearean documents'